Sunday, May 30, 2010

Momma and Baby Updates...

This week J, F and I went to have my ultrasound done. :) It was fun to see the kid's face as he stared up at the screen and squirmed to go down so he could play with all the "toys" in the room.

I love this part of being preggo because we get to see the baby and it just confirms the fact that there actually is something in this huge belly. The past couple weeks I've been feeling the little one move. Reminded me of the kid when he was in utero. Looks like we have ourselves another active little one... EEK!!!!

We found out that we are having another boy. :) To be honest I wasn't really disappointed. I would have liked to have a girl but the more and more that I thought about it, as the days crept up to US day, I realized that girls are fun because you can dress them up, but once they hit their teens.... That's an ENTIRELY different story. ;) I remember what it was like to be a teen... LOL!

Anyway, so here's a slide show of the little spawns US pics. :) He looks like he may be a little bigger than F was at the time of his US. The doctor also recommended that I return in 6 weeks for another US just to see if they will need to move my due date up. Not like the due date really matters... F was almost 2 weeks early so I don't expect this little guy to wait until his due date either...





And.... Since what would a preggo blog/post be without some belly photos. :) I could have sworn I took a couple before I was 10 weeks... but I can't find them anywhere on my phone or computer. These pics are from 10 weeks to 19 weeks which is what I am as of today. That is of course unless my dates change... :)



1 comment:

  1. My gut feeling is he's going to look like Fox. I think that pic of his profile looks like he has Fox's ears.

    Your belly looks beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete