Friday, October 23, 2009

Insomnia...

It's the middle of the night and my boys are asleep.... The ac is going, the vaporizer is running and yet I can't get comfortable enough to get some shut eye. *sigh*

The kid is actually sleeping good tonight too... Guess the vaporizer does help.

Anyway, since I can't sleep I figure I'd post a blog... Nothing in particular. Just late night randomness.... ;)

The poor kid has been sick the past few days... Nothing serious, according to the Doc its just a virus that has to run its course.... :( poor little guy. Despite having a fever he still wanted to play and is constantly testing his balancing moves.

Over the past few weeks he's been advancing quite fast with his large motor skills. He already mastered crawling by the time he was a little over five months. As of right now he's mastered the ability to pull himself upright to stand, unassisted by us. So what he's been trying as of late, is to stand without holding on to an object for support.

Its the cutest thing to watch! He pulls himself up, gets his footing just right, then let's go! He cracks the biggest smile of accomplishment right before he lands flat on his bum. And he'll get right back up to try again. He's extremely determined. I think the longest he could stand upright was for about two or three seconds.

J was able to catch his attempts on video... Unfortunately, it takes decades to upload anything to this site. I'll figure something out later for you all to see. Might end up on YouTube.

As my midnight ramblings come to an end, I realize that J and I need a bigger bed. LOL! A queen is just too small for the three of us. :)


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

  1. He and JK are two peas in a pod! And super cute to boot!

    ReplyDelete