Okay... I know it's been WEEKS since I've blogged. I'm sorry. I admit, being a momma definitely has been keeping me busy. BUT I'm LOVING every minute of it. I don't have time to sit around and blog as often as I used to.
Every free moment I have I want to spend with the little guy, even if he is just sleeping. I love laying next to him watching him sleep. When he sleeps, it's the one time that he really looks like his Daddy and I can't help but to stare in wonderment as I think about everything that J and I have been through over the years.
It's amazing to think that this little human has captured our hearts.
He is now 6 months... To think that 15 months ago he wasn't even a thought on our minds. Our entire lives have changed since that morning that we found out we were pregnant. So many emotions: surprise, sadness, fear, anxiety, happiness, joy.... *sigh* And to think that I am TOTALLY willing to go through it all over again. ;)
6 months and a week old today. Jeez the time has really flown by...

Just a couple hours old... So tiny and bundled up tight. He never like being swaddled that much after we brought him home from the hospital. Constantly moving even when he was only a couple days old.
Only a month old, and he was SO alert.
Two months and such a happy smiley baby.
Three months... Rolling and sitting up (assisted)..
Four months... Every child needs a naked picture in their album. ;)

Five months and loving the beach as much as his Momma and Poppa!

and finally.... 6 MONTHS OLD!!!




Well, it's about time!!! LOL! Just kidding...I totally get the whole too busy to blog thing. I'm struggling myself.
ReplyDeleteBut that video was the perfect way to start my morning. So precious! :-) I can't believe he's so old now though. *sigh* Don't you wish you could freeze time right now? EK and JK are getting so big so fast. While I love it, it kinda makes me sad.