Just testing out an app that I downloaded to my iPod touch. LOL! Supposed to allow me to send posts to my blog easily.
Baby news: DF starts daycare tomorrow. I'm a little nervous about it since this will be formal childcare rather than friends or family watching him. Out of a couple ones that we had interviewed and talked with, the one we chose seems to be a good fit. I really hope it works out okay. I don't want to have to go through the search again. It's quite exhausting and nerve wreking when J and I don't know who is going to be watching the kid from one day to the next. At least this way the kid will get used to being in one place and will hopefully get into a better routine.
From all the research I have done, babies need routine and they thrive better when they know what is coming next. They are less frustrated which means a happier more relaxed baby. :) yeay!!!
But thank you to all of the loving friends and family members that helped J and I out during the past few weeks. You guys are all great and we love you all!! We don't know what we'd have done had any of you not been available and willing. :) Thanks again!
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment