I just realized that it has been a few weeks since my last blog... =P Wow! I've really been neglecting this thing. Well let's see... what have we been up to recently...
DF had his 4 month appointment a couple weeks ago. Daddy was able to come for the first time. We thought DF was going to be getting some vaccinations, but his doctor said that we can postpone them a little longer if we choose. YEAY! And I had brought all my research papers with me to discuss it with him. Guess I can save that for another time. =)
So as of that appointment, my little human is 24.25 inches and weighed in at 14 pounds 2 ounces. We discussed food and since DF has been gaining weight fine and nursing is the best thing for him, the doctor feels that we can hold off on it for a while. He said that we don't want DF to gain too much weight. Oh no... no little obese baby please! =) He's already getting way big and heavy for me to carry. LOL!
His next appointment won't be until he is 6 months. =( I can't believe that he is going to be six months soon! I feel like this first year is just flying by... *sigh*
Waiting for the nurse to come in...
Nurse checking DF's temperature...
Getting weighed... Look at his round belly and his chuba luba thighs! LOL!

Daddy boxing with DF...

Dr L checking DF's ears out...
Below are just pics of DF rolling around while Dr L is going over some paperwork with me..
He made a mess out of the paper. He kept trying to eat it.
HELLO! =) All done and ready to go!




No comments:
Post a Comment