Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Updates...
Being a SAHM (Stay At Home Mom), you'd think I'd have plenty of time to keep this thing updated. LOL!. Well in truth, I seriously have not been busier in my life. At least with working FT, I could separate myself from the Mommy world for 8 hours. Now, from the moment I wake up until the little guy is asleep, I have to be a Mommy FT. However, it is awesome to spend so much more time with my little boy. Especially considering he won't be the only one pretty soon... :)
J's work schedule has been really good too! He get's up really early, but he get's off early too which gives him plenty of time to surf before heading home, or coming home to spend the afternoon with the Kid and I. Since we've moved, it really feels as if we have been doing so much more together as a family. Going to the beach, taking the Kid to the pool, or just hanging out at home.
Even though we won't be able to afford many of the finer things in life, we seem to be growing stronger as a family. And to me, that is worth way more than any material object that money can buy!
Okay so aside from me quitting my job to be a FT Mommy and moving out of town to a wonderful suburban community, there isn't much to report. I'll probably post some videos of the Kid and pics in another blog.
Oh! As far as my pregnancy with Squirt, I am currently a little over 29 weeks. He is growing fine, a little on the bigger side but I've heard and read that tends to be normal for second babes. I'm supposed to be taking my glucose test but have been putting it off. My doc is probably going to scold me soon... LOL!
Anyway those are just a few of the updates to report. :) Any family members or friends out there that need our current address, let me know and I'll email it over to you.
Good night all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment