Thursday, August 12, 2010

Pics Pics Pics

As promised... Here are some recent pics of the little boy. :)


Having lunch... PIZZA!

Watching his favorite movie - Finding Nemo
I swear he watches this movie EVERY morning while eating breakfast. Sometimes after his nap too....

Playing in the sand at Hunakai Beach.
Refusing to nap... As usual.

Since I've been home with the little boy, we've been making good use of his high chair. Wish we had gotten one that was a little easier to clean...

This picture didn't come out too clear because he was moving... but he's dancing along to Barney with a rice pot on his head. Thought it was too cute not to post! :)

He fell asleep like this... I don't know how kids can sleep in these odd positions.

This past weekend we went to a kid's carnival party that a friend of ours was throwing. Everyone was supposed to dress up. I wasn't too into it so had to put something together last minute for the boy. :) He went as Tarzan.

Also at the kid's party, we were supposed to bring a gift for our child. We decided to get the Kid a new Pengy. :) Can you tell the difference???

Playing in the sand again while Daddy is surfing.
Finally! Taking his nap in his crib... Sometimes its easier than others. Baby steps. ;)



2 comments:

  1. Your pictures are so tiny!!! But good to see an update with lots of photos. =) can't wait to hang out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love the dancing rice pot pic. I can see him doing this.

    ReplyDelete