(Hope everyone is able to view the video...I'm uploading it from my phone and I can't remember if I've done this before and how successful it was...)
A short video of DF playing at the pool. We've been taking him at least a couple of times a week to either the beach or the pool. He really enjoys the water. :) Which he better considering both J and I do!
The other day we were all in town and J went surfing. DF was getting over a slight cold so we didn't want him swimming. I was playing with him on the park side of the beach but poor DF kept asking me to let him swim. :( Maybe if we had prepared for it, I would have given in because it actually was a very nice beach day. Oh well! It's not like he never get's to go! :)
**UPDATE**
I guess readers have to click on the link above to see the video. Sorry.. Didn't realize it posts that way from my phone. Kind of lame if you ask me...




No comments:
Post a Comment