My little baby made two months old on Wednesday the 3rd. Jeez time is going by so fast! He has grown so much over the past few weeks, at least I think he has.
Thursday was his 2 month appointment with his pediatrician. According to the idiotic student nurse, D is now 11 pounds, 3 ounces and is 22 inches long. I say idiotic because she did not know how to use the scale and she marked the paper that he was laying on to measure how long he has grown. I'm sure the height is wrong because she did not even straighten his legs when marking the paper! How DUMB is that? LOL!
I'm so mean!!!
Anyway, based on THOSE measurements he is now 25% for height and weight, compared to the National Average and 10% for head size. He has a little head!
I keep meaning to get a picture of him while getting weighed and measured but I always forget. My Mum did take a picture of D and I while we were leaving.
In the pictures I was on the phone with my friend J. Her younger sister was at the hospital that same day giving birth to her second child! Welcome to the world Little L!!! =) Congratulations D and J!
After visiting the little guy and his family, my Mum and I met up with my buddy M for lunch.
Later this evening was my sister C's high school graduation! CONGRATS lil sis! Love ya so much and I am sooooo proud of you!
Here are some pics of us at her graduation. My camera died during the ceremony so I couldn't get a lot of pictures.
J and I waiting in line before the ceremony...
My Mum and Obagi (Grandpa in Korean, spelling?) holding my sisters signs...
D and his Papa (Grandpa)...
Fast asleep in his Balboa sling...
He actually was awake during most of the ceremony and didn't even fuss. He was just chilling on his Daddy looking around at the crowd! =)

Here is a picture of part of my sisters graduating class. They had all the boys in red and the girls in white. This was her side of the stage... I don't think you can see her but she is in the third row from the bottom, second in on the right.... I must admit, Kalani High School really knows how to get these kids organized. No wonder they had a week of rehearsal!
On Friday, I had to go to work and my buddy M was willing to watch D since she was off. She came in the morning and lovingly took me to work. As we were leaving at 730, I locked the door as I usually do. Then around 9oo I checked my phone while I was working and I received two text messages. One of which said "eh retard. call me". This was sent at 824. The next text said "you locked me out of ur house and i think joshs aunty is sleeping". This was sent at 835. When I read these texts I started freaking out! I called her right away and she said that she was on her way back to my office to get my keys. OMG! I'm such a retard!!! I don't know what I was thinking. LOL!
Anyway, M did a great job watching not just D, but also my little doggy Link. LOL! Link wasn't exactly a good doggy though. Apparently he peed and pooped all over the house because he was mad M wasn't paying any attention to him. Such a little brat!!!
After I got off of work, M and I were taking pictures of the little guy. M is a great photographer... ;)
D playing on his Boppy pillow...
Looks like he already doesn't like Momma's kisses... =(
At D's last doctor visit, I had asked Dr L about the old wives tale that a baby shouldn't be standing on his legs until he's a few months old because he could become bollegged (spelling). He said this was not true and if D has strong legs, we should be encouraging it. So the below pic is D standing on my feet, leaning back on my legs.
The biggest smile EVER! LOL! I actually took this picture. M is in the background. Hee hee... See! Give me a good camera and I can take decent pics too!
On Saturday we took D out on his first venture out in service with J and I. To be honest, this was the first time that I have gone out in probably around 2 years too. It was nice to get back out, even though I didn't even talk to anyone. D was really good. Fortunately it was a cool windy day so he just slept in his stroller the entire time.
After service, J's parents wanted to come by to see D. Popo (Grandma in Chinese) had fun playing with D...even though he always spits up on her when she comes to visit. LOL! Sorry Popo!!! =)
Later that afternoon, J and I took D to the beach again. He's starting to get more and more used to the water. =) Daddy's little surfer!!!
N, D and I hiding in the shade under our beach canopy..
That's it for now... We'll see what excitement awaits us today! =)




No comments:
Post a Comment