Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bumbo Bumbo / Daddy and Me

We finally bought one! YEAY!!! 

After trying out the Bumbo at The Cupcake Boutique, I convinced J that we should get one for D. =) The other day we went off to Target to pick one up. It was actually cheaper than one of the baby stores that we usually shop at.

Chilling in the Bumbo...


Here are some random pics that I took of my boys...

D and Link chilling on the couch... If you look really close you can see D holding on to Links foot. LOL! I didn't even notice he was doing that until J was looking at the picture and told me. :)



J was taking a nap on the couch Sunday afternoon and I plopped D on his stomach to wake him. D greeted him with a BIG smile!


AIRPLANE!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment