Lately DF has been hating his car seat. As soon as we sit him in it, he'll start wailing away as if it is the most horrid thing in the world. He will actually scream his head off the entire time that he is in the seat. As soon as we take him out, he stops immediately. Spoiled? LOL!
Most of our friends that have already had kids tell us that it's just a phase, he'll out grow it as he get's older.... But, until he does J and I decided that one of us will ride in the back next to him to attempt to soothe him. Sometimes it works... sometimes he could careless.
Today as we were getting DF into the seat. J and I were distracting him with this toy that rattles when you pull the string. It was working so I kept pulling at the toy to keep him happy. As he was watching the toy he started getting excited, smiling and gasping in his silent laughter. Then, what started as a little squeel turned into a full on giggle!
J whipped his head around and asked if that was DF laughing. I got really excited and told him that it was, DF was cracking up over his toy.
I was trying to download a video clip that I had taken...however the file was taking too long to upload. So I uploaded it to YouTube. Below is the link to view the video.
Most of our friends that have already had kids tell us that it's just a phase, he'll out grow it as he get's older.... But, until he does J and I decided that one of us will ride in the back next to him to attempt to soothe him. Sometimes it works... sometimes he could careless.
Today as we were getting DF into the seat. J and I were distracting him with this toy that rattles when you pull the string. It was working so I kept pulling at the toy to keep him happy. As he was watching the toy he started getting excited, smiling and gasping in his silent laughter. Then, what started as a little squeel turned into a full on giggle!
J whipped his head around and asked if that was DF laughing. I got really excited and told him that it was, DF was cracking up over his toy.
I was trying to download a video clip that I had taken...however the file was taking too long to upload. So I uploaded it to YouTube. Below is the link to view the video.




oh my gosh Carisa... that is TOO CUTE!!! I especially love when he looked at the camera with huge bug eyes. HAHA!!! Made me and my mom laugh. :D
ReplyDelete