Friday, July 17, 2009

Surf Comp, Garage Sale, Graduation Party...

Lot's of activities this past weekend! =)

Friday J participated in a little surf contest. He surfed for our friends surf shop competition. Their team consisted of 4 guys and they competed against 7 other teams. It was exciting to see J in his first contest. Despite the conditions being less than perfect, small one foot waves, J did pretty decent IMO. ;) Their team placed 6 out of the 8 teams. They didn't make the finals but we still came home with a bunch of free stuff!

Here are some pics from the contest...

All the tents set up in a row...


J in the colored wetsuit for the team...getting ready to go out.


Papa R came to visit and support J... But I think he really came to see DF. ;)


J catching one of the tiny little waves... If I remember correctly, this was one of the better waves during his heat.


Three generations of the M family. LOL!


DF meeting another one of his girlfriends. LOL! She's about 3 months older than DF. Her mother got a picture of them actually holding hands. It was adorable!


My little boy and I...


DF and Uncle S...



The next day, Saturday morning, we had a garage sale. LOL! It was horrible!!! I blame it in part because I forgot to put our address on the Craigslist ad. =( I only realized it after my friend H and I were trying to edit the ad. Someone had replied to our listing asking us where the garage sale was going to be. OH NO!!! It was a total failure but we all had fun hanging out.

DF sitting on the pile of his clothes that we were selling...He was a little mad. Probably because his mean momma put that silly little hat on him. ;)


H and DF.



To finish off the weekend, we went to a graduation party for my little sisters good friend and also one of DF's many baby sitters. ;)

My sis, Mum and DF...


The two graduates...


G and the fam...


J and I...


Part of the fun of the party was the glow stick thingys. LOL! We made a necklace for DF but I think he liked it on his head instead of around his neck.


Playing with his glow necklace...


This child has experienced so much in his first 3 months of life. LOL! Sad thing is that he won't remember any of it! Oh well... At least there are lot's of pics that he can look through when he's older.

No comments:

Post a Comment