Our son was born on Friday April 3rd, 2009 at 7:06 PM. For those of you that have been following our pregnancy blog, you know what an ordeal the labor was. However, despite all the pain, tears, moans, and screams, I wouldn't have wanted to do it any other way.
Baby McElfy was born alert, eyes wide open and latched on after a couple tries.
J and I were extremely pleased with the entire process and couldn't ask for anything more. We are embarking on our journey as parents and would like all our friends and family to follow along with us to share in the many years to come. ;)
Below are some pictures of the miraculous night that our son was brought into this world...
All smiles the night before...

J massaging my back as a contraction was starting... He was great during the entire labor. We really tried to put into practice everything that we learned in the Bradley classes.
My mum stepped in so that J could get a break.
Getting a little more serious at this point. Towards the end, my contractions started to get VERY intense and I was having a very hard time keeping myself fully relaxed and calm.

I spared everyone the real gory/graphic pictures and skipped to the good part. ;) Here is a pic of J assisting my doctor in the delivery of our son.

We were so in awe at the beautiful little boy that we waited months to meet...

Daddy was so happy to finally hold you.
Hands clasped tightly together, praying that his parents will take good care of him.

Proud parents...




yaaay... =) i'm so glad to see birth pictures! at least the non-gory ones. hehe
ReplyDeleteI just cannot look at these shots without crying Cubby. You are so blessed!!! I know you know that, but it's such a blessing for me to just witness it. :-)
ReplyDeleteawww you made me cry... Davian-Fox will love every blog of every moment since his conception. I am so very proud of you momma :')
ReplyDelete