Since being home with the little kid, we have been taking pictures as much as possible. Thank goodness for camera phones! ;)
The little guy looks so tiny in the car seat! LOL! This was his first time in it and I had no idea how big the car seat was compared to a new born!

Tried out my Moby Wrap as soon as we got home with him from the hospital. He looks so snuggly in it! I actually love the wrap, I am able to do so much at home with him safely tucked away.

LOL! Baby Moses... He doesn't really like to be swaddled, so we kind of just throw a blanket loosely around him.

The entire family trying to get some shut eye... Being a parent is T-I-R-I-N-G!!!

When we first came home, Link was extremely excited. We wanted to introduce him to the Kid as soon as possible. At first, Link kind of growled and barked at him. Of course we didn't let him get away with that... after a few reprimands, Link got used to him. Above is a picture of the first time that Link came up to the Kid and snuggled with him.

Finally! A baby to put in the hammock! He sleeps in this every night. Link will go up to it when he hears him fuss and push it with his nose. =)

His eyes are open! For a few days after being born, he would barely open his eyes... We blame it on the antibiotic cream that they rubbed on him after he was born. =( Now he will open them with no problem and look up at us and stare. I LOVE IT!

This is what the Kid and I do most of the day... ;)
The below pictures are some that I really like... I was playing around with iPhoto's editor. LOL! I'm a wannabe photographer! ;) But I took photography in high school!!! LMAO!!! (That's an inside joke, yea M? HA HA!!!)









Beautiful pictures. =)
ReplyDeleteI just cannot get over how much he looks like you. Not sure if J wants to hear that. LOL!
ReplyDeleteLOL! well a lot of people have said that the top half of his face is like J and the bottom half is me. ;)
ReplyDeleteBut his overall face is shaped like mines. We'll see how he looks weeks from now. >.<