Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Recent Pictures of Little McElfy...

Since the little guy is currently sleeping... I figure I can post a few pictures.

I love the baby hammock! He sleeps in this thing for HOURS! I placed a small "positioner" in it to help keep him a little more stable. Without it he seemed to kind of sink in a little too much. But because the positioner is slightly slanted, he slides down, as the first pic shows. LOL! 



This is how Daddy holds him when he's sleeping. ;) Just kidding, we burp him this way and the little guy fell asleep.


Sleeping with his mouth open... (just like daddy)



His wrinkly little forehead.. 



Daddy's kisses...


1 comment:

  1. You don't know me, but I'm a friend of Monkey Momma's and she asked me months ago for my opinion of the baby hammock since you were thinking about getting one. We loved our's and I'm SO very glad that you're liking it too! Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy:-)

    Karrie

    ReplyDelete