Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Crib Mobile

Today my mum came over to drop off a gift that one of her coworkers had given to us. I opened the wrapping, with the help of my mum and M since I was nursing the little guy, and saw that it was a mobile. =) J and I were still debating on whether or not we should purchase one because the kid doesn't sleep in his crib. Anyway, I saw the picture of the mobile and noticed that it was brown with little doggies. I said that it would match the crib because the crib set is brown.

This evening when I opened the box to set it up, I noticed that the print on the doggies is the EXACT same print of our crib bedding!!! WHAT A COINCIDENCE!!! Like seriously!!! It matches the crib PERFECTLY! I did notice that the brand of the mobile was the same brand as the sheets when I initially saw the box, but I had NO idea that it was from the same line. ;)

The mobile plays some kind of symphony music, I can't remember the composer but I recognize the song, and spins the little doggies. I hope the kid will like it... He does seem to like music.

Below are pictures of the mobile attached to the crib... I hope it doesn't scratch up the crib though. =/



Notice the swirls on the dark brown doggy and the crib bumper? The white doggies have little brown dots on them which matches the mattress sheet. :)



This is what the crib looks like now... We still have all his stuffed animals in the crib. LOL! Eventually, when he get's too big for his hammock, we'll start making him sleep in the crib. Hopefully the transition won't be too difficult....

That's it for now.. I'll post updated pictures of the kid later. ;)

g'nite all!!!

2 comments:

  1. :D i like it!! And i can't believe you found that crib set at ROSS. I've only seen really ugly ones there. which ROSS did you find it at???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cubby, we still have JK's mobile in his crib. It's the FP jungle one with little buttons to choose the music. So he plays with it. We're trying to teach "gentle" when it comes to handling the actual mobile. Yeah. That's going well. :-L

    ReplyDelete