Sunday, May 10, 2009

3 P's

The other day I was blessed with the 3 P's of diaper changing: projectile Puke, fountain of Pee, and shooting Poop - Puke, Pee and Poop all within 1 minute!!!

I was changing his diaper, after I had nursed him one morning and all was going well. He was looking around at all his stuffed animals totally distracted. I was thinking to myself how I probably should have burped him before setting him down, but no biggy since he had only peed and it wouldn't take long to change him. 

I turned around to reach for a wipe and then *BURP!* A stream of spit up was shooting out his mouth 2 inches from his face. I quickly cleaned it up with the wipe that was in my hand when, all of a sudden, I see a fountain of pee! I move the wipe from his face down to cover his little "sausage". 

I'm laughing to myself - Thank God it wasn't poop!

When he was done peeing all over himself and the crib, I turn to grab more wipes when I hear an explosion! I instantly knew exactly what I would see when I turn back around. Hesitantly, I turn and see D with both his hands in his mouth, smiling at me through his eyes and a puddle of poop encompassing his bottom! I groan as I realize that I had just experienced the projectile poop that my mommy friends have been telling me about.

Grrrrrrr!!! 

That was definitely a morning that I do not want to relive! Cleaning all that up was a pain in the ass!!! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment