One year ago today, our little puppy was born...
J and I picked him up from his previous owners on July 4th. We drove all the way down to Ewa Beach at 10 o'clock PM to meet him and bring him home. He was such a cute little pup... I was busy checking out all the puppies to chose from when I glanced up to look at J. J had picked one up out from the litter and exclaimed with a smile on his face: "I want this one!" I didn't even see him do that! There was no convincing him otherwise... this was the puppy that would join our family.

Here's an idea of how much he has grown in a year...

(J's foot...)

We really did not believe that he was going to get this big. I figured we would be getting a small dog that I could carry around with me... I guess not!
HAPPY 1 Year LINK! =)





I have to say, I think he's my favorite dog-nephew. ;-)
ReplyDeleteHe's so cute!