Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Our Little Caterpillar

Below is a video clip of D inching his way up J's chest. LOL! 

The kid has a very strong desire to move. He kicks his legs and is able to scoot himself forward. We really don't know if he realizes that he is moving forward...but we definitely want to encourage it and not force it at the same time. ;)

(Sorry the video quality is a little lame... I was using my cell and we didn't have good lighting in the room. LOL! I was too lazy to turn on the light.)


1 comment:

  1. Oh Cubby. This one is going to be a mover and a shaker just like his little cousin! JK was the same way and was crawling by 5 1/2 months, walking by 8! Stay on your toes girl. I think you're gonna have your hands full. LOL!

    ReplyDelete