Friday, May 1, 2009

Time to Get Back in Shape

Today has been 4 weeks since I gave birth to my Little Birdie. I figure my body is healed up pretty good by now especially since at my 2 week doc appointment I was told that I was healing up great. So today embarked my 6 week challenge to drop my remaining poundage and get myself back into "fighting shape"! ;)

This morning, after D woke up, nursed, peed and pooped, I scooped him up, strapped him in his stroller, put Link on his leash and headed out the door. We walked a little over a mile, got to start off small right? >.<

Link was being a sleigh dog, as usual, pulling as hard as he could without getting too close to the stroller in fear of being trampled. D passed out from all the motion. I just figured out a new way to get him to go down for a nap!!! 

It felt really good to be doing something "athletic" after going through the "labor marathon". I'm hoping by the time D is cleared to go to the beach, J and I can take turns paddling out so I can hit the surf again! I totally miss it!!! 

Here's a pic of my Little Birdie passed out in the stroller after our walk... Yes, I'm leaving him in there until he wakes up. I don't want to disrupt his nap. ;)

  

Here's a picture from earlier in the week when M, Link and I took D around the block. Just a mini walk to take the puppy out.



No comments:

Post a Comment