Thursday, May 28, 2009

Playdate and Lunch

Well technically the little kiddos are too young to have playdates. =) It's more for us mommas to get together and share momma stories.

One of my fellow Bradley Mommas and I got together on Tuesday for lunch and to see each others babies. We had lunch at zPizza in Ward then went over to Menchies for dessert. The little ones pretty much slept the entire lunch. LOL! They did wake up after we had our fill of frozen yogurt.  MMM MMM!

Sleeping at Menchies...



After Menchies we walked around Ward Shopping Center. At one of the baby stores they had a Bumbo on display. Since D has a very strong neck and prefers to sit up rather than lay down, I put him in it to see how he would like it.

He appeared to be quite content... Looks like J and I will be buying him one of these sooner than I expected.



As we were leaving my friend and I decided to get a picture of the kiddos together. =) G was a little fussy at first but she calmed down while D started to fuss! 


G is trying to calm D down by holding his hand while D is screaming "MOM!!! She's TOUCHING me!!!" LOL!



Looks like D has a little girlfriend already. >.<




1 comment:

  1. LMAO@ that last shot. He is so cute, even when he's angry!

    ReplyDelete