D has always had a very strong neck. From when he was only a day old, he would attempt to hold his head up. Everyday that passes, he's neck gets stronger and he is able to hold his head up for longer durations.
Today, I placed him on his Boppy pillow to play and placed his lion mirror in front for him to look at himself. He enjoyed it for quite some time before he started to fuss.... Here are pics of him playing.
M was having fun with my cameras Macro feature...
D still sleeps in his Amby Hammock. I took a picture of him sleeping in it this morning and realized how much he has grown since his first time in it...
Before...and After
My days spent with him all day are numbered... =( Beginning June I will be back to work. I had a dream last night that made me realize just how much I DO NOT want to return to work full time. These past 6+ weeks have flown by; to think that I may miss milestones because I'm stuck in a cubicle for 9 hours of the day breaks my heart.
*sigh*






Cubby, he's soooo cute! I love the chunkiness about him now. I think babies with strong necks and movement like DF are early crawlers/walkers. JK was the same way. VERY alert and very strong. He hasn't slowed down since. Haha!
ReplyDeleteAs for returning to work...it's hard. I won't lie. But everyday gets a little easier and everyday you start feeling more comfortable with the new normal. I promise that things will get easier. A lot of it is attitude and a determination to make the best of what you're handed. I know y'all can do it!